Animation Career Review, an online resource site for those researching careers in animation, game design, graphic design, digital art, and related fields, has recognized the Institute in six categories in its 2023 Graphic Design School Rankings, coming in sixth overall in the nation.
CalArts’ Graphic Design Program, one of four programs in the School of Art, ranked in the following categories:
- Top 50 Nationally (#6, top 1%)
- Top 50 Nationally among Private Schools and Colleges (#6, top 2%)
- Top 25 on the West Coast (#2)
- Top 20 in California (#2)
- Top 25 Nationally among schools offering a Graphic Design related BFA (#6)
- Top 25 Nationally among schools offering a Graphic Design related MFA (#6)
The ninth annual rankings considered 696 schools with graphic design programs from across the US. Criteria used to evaluate the schools include academic reputation, admission selectivity, employment data, depth and breadth of the program faculty, value as it relates to tuition and indebtedness, graduation rate, and retention rate.
Leave a Reply